I am back to blogging. After taking the summer off to stay out of the heat and to focus on Work, Family, and Friends. I am back at the computer to blog to you. Last year my blogs focused on "words for the week", which some appreciated but weren't really focused on current events and issues. I was asked by some to put our/my personality back into the blog. If one wanted a word or phrase defined, one can google it and get a phenomenal amount of definitions or articles. So for my last blog under the title Words for the Week, I choose some inspirational words to me.
Words for the week
Jordan Peterson's 12 Rules or a modern life
- Stand up straight with your shoulders back
- Treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping
- Make friends with people who want the best for you
- Compare yourself to who you were yesterday, not to who someone else is today
- Do not let your children do anything that makes you dislike them
- Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world
- Pursue what is meaningful (not what is expedient)
- Tell the truth
- or, at least, don't lie
- Assume that the person you are listening to might know something you don't
- Be precise in your speech
- Do not bother children when they are skateboarding
- Pet a cat when you encounter one on the street. (or a dog, ask the dogs master for permission first... Cats give their own permission.)(Dougs' edit)
If there is any topic you would like me to address, just shoot me an email or reply via our QR Code. I will attempt to help you learn more about Gemini Wealth Group. Our Philosophy, objectives to support and plan with you. I look forward to talking with you again soon. In the meantime have a happy and safe Labor day Weekend
Important The opinions expressed are mine and not to be considered an investment recommendation or solicitation of any specific product or program.
Please email or contact us with any comments or recommendations you have. We appreciate all your input and questions.